Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ready for Tuscobia


Well, there's my setup.  Studded the front tire last night but I'm leaving the rear au naturale, with the exception of reversing the tread direction for more grip.  It's looking like it's going to be pretty icy up there, but I have a lot of confidence in the Nates I'm rolling on.  Rim strip was swapped out for a more festive red velvet while I was messing with the wheels, and she's freshly scrubbed down...  Mostly.  Bags are packed with everything but some clothing that's still in the wash and a couple minor odds and ends.  I've done a few test rides with this setup, so everything should be good.  I hope, anyway...

I probably shouldn't have said that last part.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a well planned machine. You sticking with the 'flats' for pedals? I have a pair of half wore out endos, I'm thinking of 'studding' them.

    MrDaveyGie

    ReplyDelete